Gravity Forms is a WordPress plugin that is used to create and manage contact and other information-gathering forms on websites. With this plugin, you can create custom forms that will allow you to collect the information you need to generate leads and grow your business.
Gravity Forms allows you to combine the ease of pre-built forms with the quality and customizability of a custom created form.
Depending on the type of Gravity Forms license you have, you can:
- Have people select preferred method of contact
- Specify what information new subscribers want to receive emails regarding (new products, discounts, etc.)
- Specify how often new subscribers would like to receive emails (daily, weekly, etc.)
- Add coupons or special offers to contact forms
- Generate polls, quizzes and feedback surveys
- Accept secure payments
- Allow visitors to submit content, reviews, etc.
Web321 includes Gravity Forms in all our website builds, at no additional cost, and will include up to five custom forms per site to capture leads & contact information, generate sales quotes, solicit feedback, or gather any other kind of information you need from your website visitors.
Disclosure: We only recommend products we use ourselves and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post contains affiliate links where, at no additional cost to you, we may earn a small commission.